Saturday, January 17, 2009

Howdy!

wow its been a long time since my last post! not much has happened since then tho. i guess ill continue the christmas saga.



the day after christmas i babysat for my 2 lil cuzs for my uncle. we went to the museum.



On new year's, i went with my friend to a party at the ice rink. the host was a speed skater and she taught me how to skate. my dad came too, and he skated for a bit.



im back in school now and i never realized how much i missed my friends until i saw them again :) wow that sounded corny! i hate it when i do that.



well, that concludes my holiday


omg we were in school and we were learning about online predators. they showed us a bunch of kids who were using online chat rooms and "met" some old creepy guys and got abducted and/or killed. it was really scary. they also showed us how easy it is to find a kid's house if they post their name or age or even the school they go to or their state or something. pictures too. that's why i put a picture of a cat instead of my face on this site. it's sooooooo weird.

So remember everybody-- don't put personals online or you are prone to weird freaks.

No comments: