Friday, July 17, 2009

Frizzball Takes On Anderson!!!

okay so here i am in anderson at my gramma's store. i am staying the week with her. they own a store that sells used appliances, so i am earning money cleaning them. its a slow day, so i decided to hit u guys up......

so far i have done 2 refrigerators and a washer and a dryer. they look really pretty. i wish i could post a picture but i left my camera at home. so u all can just take my word for it--they are b-e-a-UTIFUL!!!!! lol

omg they got a jukebox to sell here. it costs like $799, if u were interested. which i hope you are because i would like to be rid of it. they are trying to KILL me here with the country songs!!! that is all that they listen to. i did manage to squeeze some of my music in there, like jon bon jovi and journey.....still tho, almost every song has the phrase honky tonk after every other word. oh well, today is my last day here.

omg i cannot believe all of the coverage that they are doing on michael jackson. i wish they would just leave him and his family alone. he was a great man and a great artist, so they should just leave it at that. the things they say about him are kind of irritating, like how he was obsessed with death. it is so amazing how they can take something that someone says and twists it. it sickens me.

well, this is all i gots to say today, so fare thee well, all my loving readers.

No comments: